Sunday, February 10, 2008

satisfaction

There’s a smile on my face
It’s been awhile since that’s genuinely been plastered there of my own doing
I feel so light, so in love and carefree
My God, hold me here and I will be satisfied forever

Why couldn’t I see it before
So much about you makes sense!
You are the King who’s in control of the sufferings and the blessings
You are eternal and everything you say is soaked and dripping in utter truth
Truth that gives life and revives my soul that was once so stuck…
Stuck in the sticky mess of lies and darkness, imprisoned and suffocating myself

I am revived at the very thought of you
I am filled with purposefulness because my purpose is to please you
I am in awe of you because you are so pure
I want to know what its like to be like you, to please you, know you,
be satisfied again.
Right here and now I am satisfied with you my love.

No comments: