Sunday, February 10, 2008

my wierd little mind...

The mind has such an ability to take over
Why is it that I can’t trust mine?
There are so many insecurity’s inside this girl its not even funny
I wonder why I would imagine dragging you into them
And yet that would be what the enemy wants
Wouldn’t it?

We’re better together
Two are better than one
If I struggle alone, that’s as far as I’ll ever get
You are by my side, which doesn’t make sense!
Why do you love me?
Why would you commit to me?
Why am I afraid of the thing I’ve wanted all my life?
I’m so confusing.

You know what I think…
I’m trying to handle things that are not mine
God is the one who will keep us together
I must entrust myself and all my fears over to him
I must count on him for unconditional love
To show me how to trust you respectfully, lovingly
I can’t let anyone tell me my limitations
Let’s dream bigger, beyond what this world desires!

No comments: