Friday, April 13, 2007

God thoughts...

'Do you think I cannot call on my Father,
and He will at once put at my disposal more than 12 legions of angels?
But how then would the scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?'
Matt. 26:53-54

Jesus seems to be asking me this same question, similar but with obviously different circumstances. I think the meanign is not lost.

What do I believe God can/can't do? Then, what is the truth?
In reality, what is often the case 'must happen this way'for various reasons. Some reasons we get to know and understand, while others we never will. For example, God must remain consistent with his character, our character needs developement. So we can reject God or choose to learn something new about His character.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It makes me happy to see you writing again :)